Applying for: Shipping Clerk - Orrville (HAZARD PAY & SIGN ON BONUS)Our client in Orrville, OH is looking to add to their team!
POSITION: Shipping Clerk
LOCATION: Orrville, OH
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-Time
COMPENSATION: ***This particular client is currently paying Hazard Pay until further notice making the hourly rate for this position $23.18/hr. ***The Hazard Pay rate is subject to end at any time and return the standard pay rate of $15.45/hr.***
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS
$500 REFERRAL BONUS
As a shipping clerk, you will be responsible for handing out pick tickets to be picked/pulled, creating labels for the loaders, assisting drivers with bills, and closing out the orders. This is a very busy, fast-paced work environment. You must be able to be swift and adapt to the current task at hand.
WHAT YOU'LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Assisting pickers with pick tickets.
- Printing labels for orders to be loaded.
- Assisting loaders and providing necessary paperwork.
- Assist drivers checking out and providing their bills.
- Closing out orders in the system.
- Keep up to date what orders are in the dock doors and when they are finish.
- All other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be flexible with tasks and work flow.
- Has a yearning to learn and grow.
- Strong PC skills; ability to use Microsoft Office suite & Google Chrome proficiently.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule –overtime and weekends as needed.
- Customer Service experience –2+ years required (recent within the last 5 years).
- SAP experience –preferred but not required.
- Transportation experience –preferred but not required.
- Shipping experience –preferred but not required.
- Candidate must be willing to submit to a comprehensive background check.
- Candidate must be willing to submit to and pass a drug screen.
- Candidate must have achieved their high school diploma or its equivalent.
**NOTE: THIS IS A TOBACCO FREE COMPANY. SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ON COMPANY PROPERTY!**
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info