Applying for: Front End Loader Operator - Orrville (HAZARD PAY)We are currently seeking Qualified Candidates to fill a Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire opportunity as a FRONT END LOADER OPERATOR for our client in Orrville, OH. Qualified Candidates will have a MINIMUM of 2yrs of RECENT VERIFIABLE experience operating a John Deer 624k articulated Front End Loader or comparable.
COMPENSATION: $17.95/hr--HAZARD PAY $26.93/hr
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS
$500 REFERRAL BONUS
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to operate and maintain heavy equipment (loader/dozer).
- Ability to maintain stockpile slopes to ensure safe work environment.
- Ability to sit in a loader for many hours in a hot, dusty environment.
- Ability to climb into and out of equipment repeatedly.
- Knowledge of safe practice and procedures.
- Ability to read English and/or follow instructions, and communicate effectively.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares organic mixes by using the Bill of Materials to ensure the correct ingredients are used in the correct proportions.
- Supplies the line with a continuous supply of material.
- Pushes piles to ensure setbacks, pile height and stockpile shaping meets the criteria set by the Department of Environmental Health Services.
- Performs a safety and equipment check before each use of the loader.
- Receives load tickets from the haulers, ensures accuracy, signs, accumulate until the end of the day and forwards the tickets in a neat and clean appearance to the office personnel for inventory entry.
- Pumps diesel fuel into the loader by an electrical pump and ensures all safety practices are used to prevent injury.
- Monitors the stock piles for excessive heat, turns stockpiles and ensures the proper amount of water is used to prepare the stockpile for production use.
- Meets quality and quantity standards.
- Performs the proper operation and minor maintenance of equipment.
- Accurately verifies quantity of material.
Qualified Candidates MUST:
- Be willing to submit to and pass a comprehensive background check.
- Be willing to submit to and pass a drug screen.
- Have achieved their high school diploma or its equivalent.
***NOTE: This is a tobacco free workplace***
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info