Applying for: Quality Assurance Manager - Akron, OHJOB DESCRIPTION
Title: Quality Assurance Manager Page # 1 of 1
Department: Quality Assurance
Salary: $90,000 – $ 110,000 Annually
Reports To: Plant Manager
Minimum of an Associates Degree, or 5 years work experience. Knowledge of quality management systems.
Minimum of five years’ experience in a Quality Control environment. Should be familiar with all standard measuring equipment, blueprint reading, and basic PC skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Experience is desired, but not required, of the injection molding process for plastic materials, preferably with PVC and Nylon materials. An understanding of aesthetic maladies and basic terminology of the injection molding process.
Experience of supervising, training and directing quality personnel is required.
Description of Duties and minimum requirements:
• Manage the Quality Management System for a large scale plastics factory.
• Oversee and provide leadership to all Quality representatives.
• Oversee all internal testing requirements including materials testing and incoming inspections.
• Responsible for the disposition of all materials and products that are determined as non-conforming.
• Responsible for the response, resolution, and documentation of all customer complaint.
• Supervise, train, and manage all quality assurance supervisors.
• Report to Management Team, any issues that affect the improvements, or success of the Quality Management System.
• Ensure that customer requirements are addressed, communicated, and maintained at appropriate levels within the quality management system.
• Support and interact with all department managers, to ensure that quality requirements, and goals and objectives are in place and understood.
• Ensure that all employees have been trained in the Quality Policy, and process goals and objectives.
• Manage current documentation system, including the Quality Manual, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, forms, records, and external documents.
• Ensure that any regulatory requirements, or 3rd party requirements are identified, addressed, and managed within the quality management system.
• Manage the corrective action system.
• Drive the continuous improvement process. Participate in creating corrective actions implementation.
• Create certifications and Certificates of Conformance, for customers as required.
• Manage the calibration system and ensue gages are identified, calibrated, documented to meet the requirements of the Quality Management system.
• Other duties as required.
Email Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info