Applying for: WeldersWe are hiring for the following client...great opportunity!
The main responsibility of a welder/fitter is to assemble and weld aluminum and stainless steel trailers, and/or sub assemblies. Must be able to work at heights up to 15ft. and possibly in confined spaces (inside tanks).
- Layout and position parts according to set of specifications
- Weld in various positions such as flat, horizontal, overhead and vertical
- MIG Aluminum and/or stainless steel
- Able to use powered tools such as: circular saw, band saw, Air impacts, air and electric drills, grinders and wire crimps
- Able to use hand tools
- Strong tape measurement reading skills
- Able to read specification sheets and blueprints
- Able to work overtime and Saturdays
- $21-22/hr. paid weekly
- 1st and 3rd shift available
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info