Applying for: Mounters/General Labor-Kent OhioThe job of a Mounter and General Labor is very wide scale; it can cover everything from drilling holes to yard maintenance to washing a trailer. Must be able to work at heights up to 15ft. and possibly in confined spaces (inside tanks).
- Install tool boxes under or on trailers
- Able to use powered tools such as: circular saw, band saw, Air impacts, air and electric drills, grinders and wire crimps
- Able to use hand tools
- Strong tape measurement reading skills
- Able to read specification sheets and blueprints
- Able to work overtime and Saturdays
- Mount tires on suspensions
- Clean trailers after assembly
- Pinstripe or sticker trailers
- Mount fenders and mud flaps
- Sheet prep, grinding, etc.
- Breaking down pallets; yard clean-up and maintenance
- $13.00 an hour
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info