Applying for: Direct Care Aids-Akron and North Canton AreasWe are hiring the following for one of our clients....Great Opportunity!
All employees are trained on the job responsibilities listed below:
- Arrive for your shift on time
- Wear work appropriate attire-No alcohol tobacco, drug references, ect.
- Communicate with staff you are relieving concerning shift concerns, upcoming appointments, planned outings, cleaning task that need attention
- Provide required supervision of individuals while in your care.
- Learn the routine of each individual in your care.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with each individual , there family, co-workers
- Follow individuals support services ISP BSP etc.
- Administer all medications according to procedure
- Maintain quality hygiene and neat appearance (Shaving, nail care, hair care, proper attire)
- Know emergency procedures of each home such as fire drills and tornado drills
- Know where to locate emergency contact numbers
- Complete routine cleaning task on a daily basis
- Complete more complicated cleaning task during down time
- Never leave the home untidy. Turn TV off, lights off, don't leave dishes in sink, and make sure beds are made daily.
- Complete all daily documentation within required time frame. This includes support services, medication logs, ratio sheets, BSP tracking sheets, MUI and UIR reports
- Fill out timesheets when you arrive for your shift and before you leave.
- Hours Vary $11
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info