Applying for: Foundry WorkerOur Barberton company is looking for experienced foundry workers to start immediately!! Excellent company with strong benefits. Temp to hire.
11pm-7am (rotating 12 hour crews)
Position Summary: Prepare, assemble, and install casting materials and equipment. Operate casting lines to cast aluminum billet (ingot) as well as inspection of cast ingot and scrap.
• Charge furnace safely and control the furnace level per standard operating procedures.
• Prepare the casting lines and filter boxes following standard or special operating procedures.
• Visual inspection of all cast ingot.
• Safely monitor and maintain cast lines per standard operating procedure.
• Ship acceptable ingot per standard operating procedures.
• Record operating data onto check sheets. Make process adjustments.
• Operate forklift when needed
• High School Diploma/GED ( from Accredited Institution)
• Ability to read and understand all warning labels, JSA and MSDS
• 1 years manufacturing experience • Ability to work in a team environment
• Foundry or casting experience is preferred
• Lifting : Medium - Lift on an occasional basis a maximum of 50 pounds with frequent or constant lifting of 25 pounds.
• Standing: Constantly (greater than 80% of workday)
• Walking: Constantly (greater than 80% of workday)
• Bending and Twisting: Constantly (greater than 80% of workday)
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info