Applying for: Flat Knit Knitter/Sewing Operator Cuyahoga FallsJob Description
The Sewing Employee completes various functions of the sewing process for medical grade garments within multiple stages of production. They may be required to inspect for quality using industry specific tools and machines. They are required to follow standardized guidelines and processes. They operate, check, thread and monitor various machines as required. They accurately follow the requirements of the production tickets for accuracy. They employ accuracy, good judgement, attention to detail and time management in the sewing process.
- This position requires good coordination and hand working skills,
- The ability to apply and carry out instructions in written, oral, or diagram form
- Apply good judgment in making determinations in selecting quality levels.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The ability to read and interpret a tape measure or ruler using the metric system.
- Calculate and apply variances in certain circumstances.
Education / Experience: Minimum Age 18, Education; High School Diploma or GED Equivalent. Working knowledge of computers
Skills / Competency:
- Ability to prioritize
- Organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team
- Highly attentive to detail and discrepancies
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Reading and matching combined numbers and data
- Achieves consistency in process implementation
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info