Applying for: Medical Assistant - CantonResponsibilities:
- Serve as the primary contact for the facilitation of client service-related issues within the Health Center.
- Room patients, complete vitals, and gather all needed medical information for provider's examination.
- Perform ordered procedures such as spirometry, EKG's, blood glucose testing, hemoglobin Al c, lipid panel and urinalysis.
- Contact emergency services as directed
- Perform basic clerical duties, e.g., copying, faxing, shredding
- Assist in medication handling processes.
- Document all patient care in electronic record and maintain current clinical records in accordance with agency policies and procedures
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info