Applying for: STNA Positions Available, $15-$17/hour
Responsibilities: The primary purpose of this position is to provide residents high quality service and care.
* Performs and completes resident care and assists with activities of daily living as outlined on the care needs sheets and assignments and/or directed by supervisor
* Completes documentation each shift as required by facility policy and procedures
* Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs; assist in transporting residents to and from appointments, activity and social programs.
This job position is responsible in providing residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Competency tested as recognized by the State of Ohio.
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info