Applying for: MIG, TIG and Stick Welders Needed for Client Company in Kent
We are hiring for the following client...great opportunity!
We are looking for well rounded Welders with Skills in MIG, TIG, or Stick Welding. Chosen candidates will have solid mechanical aptitude in a fabrication environment.
The main responsibility of a welder/fitter/fabricator is to assemble and weld aluminum and stainless steel trailers, and/or sub assemblies. Must be able to work at heights up to 15ft. and possibly in confined spaces (inside tanks).
- Layout and position parts according to set of specifications
- Weld in various positions such as flat, horizontal, overhead and vertical
- MIG Aluminum and/or stainless steel
- Able to use powered tools such as: circular saw, band saw, Air impacts, air and electric drills, grinders and wire crimps
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Able to work overtime and Saturdays
- $18+/hour Depending on Experience
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK OUT OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/accuratestaffing/
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info