Employer Payrolling Solutions for Akron, Cleveland, Canton, and surrounding areas
When a company is searching for a new employee, there are many associated expenses such as recruiting costs, background checks, drug testing, and skill set testing. When the individual is hired, payroll is just the beginning of the expenses a company will also need to consider. There are the costs of employee benefits including health insurance, vacation pay, and for some positions, 401k contributions or similar expenses. Additionally, a company must consider workers’ compensation, FICA, State and Local taxes, Federal withholding, and year end W2’s. It can be overwhelming!
Accurate Staffing’s employer payrolling services can be a positive solution to the overwhelming costs, stress and impact on your operations when onboarding an employee, and the ongoing benefits management. When a company takes advantage of Accurate Staffing’s employer payrolling services, we provide the following:
- Background check
- Drug testing
- Skill set testing
- Weekly payroll processing
- Federal and State taxes
- Unemployment insurance
- 1-9 and E-Verify
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Client invoicing and collections
- Employment paperwork
- Employee benefits administration
- And much more!
Cost of Employer Payrolling Services
Accurate Staffing provides a cost-effective solution for onboarding of employees as well as the ongoing associated payroll expenses. Our markup for employee payrolling services is less that it would cost to put an employee on a company’s payroll. Contact us today to discuss how Accurate Staffing can help your company with the cost of employees.
How Can A Payrolling Service Help Your Company
Our payroll services are a great fit for seasonal workers, special events, summer vacation times, family leave, holidays, peak production, and illnesses. Additionally, many employers are overwhelmed with benefits management, constantly changing health insurance regulations, and the associated nightmare of red tape and legal issues, and our payrolling services can help. Our employer payrolling services absolves a company from having to layoff employees and cover unemployment benefits.
Additional benefits include:
- A company can covert our employee to theirs at any time – there are no minimum time or financial obligations to Accurate Staffing. That’s right – NO OBLIGATION!
- Our associates are required to follow our policies and procedures, as well as your company’s.
- We maintain a relationship with each client and each associate, so should the need arise, we take care of warnings and dismissals. Consider us an extension of your HR department.
- Our associates are top-notch employees, and we treat them right. After a certain period of time, Accurate Staffing will pay benefits, holidays, etc. and not charge our client. This is a great solution for companies that don’t offer employee benefits.
- Employees can receive their wages via direct deposit, paper check or pay card, and be eligible for insurance benefits.
State-of-the-Art Online Payrolling Service Portal
Accurate Staffing offers a state-of-the-art online portal to support our payrolling services for both employees and employers. Employees can access all their payroll information including year-to-date amounts, W2 information, payroll garnishments, and much more. Employers can access invoicing, hours paid for each employee, and other associated information. In short, we offer a self-service platform for both employees and employers to access any relevant information related to our payrolling services.
Why Consider Accurate Staffing for Your Employer Payrolling?
At Accurate Staffing we take great pride in building relationships with our customers. We get to know your business and your needs so that we can serve you better – we are an extension of your HR department. Additionally, we treat the associates the right way and make it very easy to get started.
Contact us today and let’s discuss a lower markup for payrolling services and let Accurate Staffing help with the burden of employee onboarding and ongoing employee payroll and benefits management.