Know the facts when choosing a staffing agency
In today’s very competitive economic landscape, it’s extremely difficult to find quality employees for your business. Why should you use a staffing agency to address this challenge? There are a wide variety of reasons. For example:
- Control costs
- Improve productivity
- Relieve bottlenecked departments
- Meet critical deadlines
- Tackle new initiatives
- Cost-effectively manage changing workforce demands
- Improve hiring process efficiency
- Reduce downtime, overtime, turnover and overhead
- Offload time-consuming, mundane or inefficient tasks
As you can see, a staffing agency can really help your business thrive by providing solutions for critical business needs. However, there is a lot to consider when choosing the best staffing agency for your business.
Staffing Is All About the Best Fit for YOUR Business
There are thousands of staffing agencies available to consider for your business. The key is choosing the agency that best fits your company. Consider the following:
- What is the staffing agencies’ niche market?
For example, if you operate a call center you wouldn’t want to partner with a staffing agency that specializes in engineering. You want to target staffing agencies that are experts in placing candidates within your industry.
- Can the staffing agency handle different departments within your company?
Your staffing needs may be diverse, from executive and managerial, to engineering and technical, to labor oriented tasks. You should look for a staffing agency which can be your partner in all of the areas you have business needs.
Additionally, you will want to work with an agency that has a good reputation and operates within a 20-mile radius of your location for which you need to hire. This way, they can create a quality pool of job candidates for your company.
Be sure to interview prospective staffing agencies, to learn as much as possible about what they can provide for your business. Following are some helpful questions to ask:
- What is the expertise of their internal staff?
- What is their hiring process?
- How do they get their candidates?
- Do they drug screen and background check all job candidates, and who pays for this?
- What is their average retention and attribution by percentage?
- Ask for referrals that you can you call to verify customer experience and satisfaction
As you can see, choosing the best staffing agency for your business, like any other business decision, requires patience, research and thoughtful questions to determine if the agency will be able to fit your critical business need and form a long term, successful partnership.
About Accurate Staffing
Accurate Staffing has a long and successful history of providing critical staffing solutions for a wide variety of industries and businesses, including:
- Accounting & Finance
- Call Centers
- Office & Administration
- IT / Technical
- Light Industrial / Manufacturing
- Medical Staffing
- Warehouse / Distribution
We are centrally located in Northeast Ohio with offices in Akron (330.630.0700) and Canton (330.494.9675). With our national network and a database of more than 60,000 candidates, Accurate Staffing rapidly delivers talented, reliable workers.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help with your staffing needs.