Applying for: Licensed Insurance Sales Producer - Twinsburg, OHLICENSED INSURANCE SALES PRODUCER
$14/hour with opportunity for performance based increases.
We are looking for entrepreneur minded individuals to help us generate new insurance business while significantly impacting your income potential. You will sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that match the needs of your assigned or prospective customers’ portfolio. Our goal is to build up a strong positive relationship with our clients, to ensure growth attainment and increase our community presence.
This is a sales driven position for individuals that want to make money! If you are a quick learner who excels in a fast-paced environment and is driven by finding the next sale, then this is the best place for you. We are proud to provide our excellent insurance products and services to Ohio residents and businesses. We sell auto, home, business, life and other insurance products.
This is a great opportunity to represent a Fortune 100 company. High income levels are achievable by top performers.
• Meet monthly sales goals
• Prospect and generate new business through working leads, referrals & making calls
• Ensure a positive customer experience with every interaction
• Outbound phone prospecting to warm leads
• Cross sell and service the existing book of business
• Must have a license in Property & Casualty or Personal Lines for the state of Ohio!
• Ability to network and create business relationships that generate new business sales
• Proven working experience as an Insurance agent or relevant experience
• Familiarity with all types of insurance plans (property & casualty)
• Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis
• Proven ability to meet and exceed goals
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
• You must be comfortable with high volume outbound calling!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info