Applying for: Machine Operator (Lodi)We are currently looking for Plastic Injection Mold operators for an immediate opening!!
APPLY today and START tomorrow!!
This is a temp to hire position with plenty of advancement opportunity.
- 1st shift-8am to 4 pm
- 2nd shift- 4pm to 12am
- 3rd shift-12am to 8am
- Sets up and operates injection-molding machines to cast products from thermoplastic materials: Installs dies on machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps, bolts, and hand-tools.
- Monitor machines for temperature variation, material levels, general upkeep.
- Inspect product for quality and pack for shipping.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES MINIMAL SHEARING OF FINISHED PRODUCT
- Demonstrated hand-eye coordination.
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Demonstrated ability to follow basic directions and aptitude to learn.
- Good attention to detail.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Apply today and receive a phone call from one of our recruiters!!
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info