Applying for: Heat Press Operator-Wadsworth AreaMust apply for this great job opportunity...great company!
Job Title: Heat Welding Operator
Job Summary: Assemble fabric and plastics to be used in the manufacturing process.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to identify faults in fabric
- Use various Radio Frequency (RF) and heat welding machines to assemble fabric and plastics
- Accurate documentation required: work orders, cut records, material record cards, etc.
- Interpret written work instructions and drawings to cut materials per requirement
- Responsible fopr awareness and compliance as applicable to the requirements of ISO9001:2000 and the Marine Equipment Directive (MED) standards
- Notify supervisor of possible risk to meeting production requirements
- Required to change jobs within department to meet tight deadlines at short notice
- Inform Supervisor of production operator's materials and equipment needs
- Assist in lean initiatives within department.
- Working in an environ ment where vasrious solvents, adhesives, RF Welding equipment and industrial manufacturing machnes are used is a requirement of this job role when working on projects
- Minimum high School education or equivalent required
- Basic math, reading, spelling required
- ISO 9001 experience -preferred
- Detail oriented
- Skilled in wqritten and verbal communication
- Identifing problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses or alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Monitoring/assessing performance of yourself and other individuals to make improvements or take preventative or corrective action
- Take initiative to identify and resolve problems
- Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions, to recommend the most appropriate course of action
- Using initiative to adjust actions in relation to others' actions+
- Ability to manipulate material through heat welding machine to weld parts together
- Ability to use time management
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Positive Social Orientation
- hourly $11.00
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info