Applying for: Mechanics-Kent AreaAn opportunity at a great company...don't pass this opportunity up!
The job of a Mechanic must be able to work at heights up to 15ft. and possibly in confined spaces (inside tanks).
- Work on repair and service orders
- Assemble hydraulic, electrical, exhaust, and cosmetic components
- Install PTO (power take off)
- Have electrical and welding experience
- Able to use powered tools such as: circular saw, band saw, Air impacts, air and electric drills, grinders and wire crimps
- Able to use hand tools
- Strong tape measurement reading skills
- Able to read specification sheets and blueprints
- Able to work overtime and Saturdays
- $15.00-$18.00 an hour
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info