Applying for: Inside Account Manager-Akron AreaWe are hiring a Inside Account Manager for a great company...great opportunity!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to: Working together with Sales team in delivering support to key customers in developing the business further for the key accounts. Largely inbound and outbound calling responsibilities approx. 80% of time on calls following up on orders, buying trends and activities.
- Collaborate with Director of Sales for the accounts to whom you are assigned to support and ensure efficiency and support to our top key accounts.
- Quarterly and Annual goals will be set and reviewed
- Attend or participate in relevant shows on topics relevant to our business.
- Travel to potential new customers and existing customers. Less than 10%
- Accountable for interpreting and analyzing data, to develop high profile reporting, designed for executive reviews.
- Organize ISR's sales activities with Marketing Manager to maximize effectiveness of outbound sales calls.
- Maintaining an account base consisting of approximately 50-75 complex accounts, including but not limited to, local and national accounts.
- Accountable for daily recording into CRM system concerning any vital activity and information in relation to agreements, negotiations, and pricing.
- Responsible for customer service issues with assigned accounts such as price and stock check.
- Accountable for developing a sales forecast based on pipeline and opportunities for each assigned account.
- Responsible for outbound calling to assigned and potential new customer, as well as result reporting.
- Responsible for outbound calling to potential new customers, as well as result reporting.
- Relevant Degree and/or experience in an Account Management position.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in the industrial or electronic environment.
- Understanding implications of particular sales and discounting policies.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently or in a group environment.
- Demonstrates change agility, resiliency, drive for results and customer focus.
- Ability to collaborate and connect with others in a multi-channel and multi-cultural environment.
- Highly developed computer skills including Outlook and Microsoft platforms.
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info