Applying for: Industrial Maintenance Technician $22+ per hour depending on experience + bonus every 6 months
|Position:||Industrial Maintenance Technician|
|Shift:||Days, Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm|
|Rate:||$22+ per hour depending on experience + bonus every 6 months|
|Position Type:||Temp to perm or direct hire|
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Routine and preventive maintenance on extruders and other related equipment.
- Installation and repair of equipment.
- Building maintenance.
- Fabrication of equipment and functional parts.
- Tool room up keep and parts inventory.
- Routine maintenance on granulators.
- Routine maintenance on tow motors. Assemble/install and or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery and equipment.
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years' experience
- Know and understand basic safety and power tools
- Mathematical aptitude
- Electrical aptitude including wiring systems, pumps, motors and knowledge of 110v, 240v, 480v, single and three phase and basic PLC's
- Knowledge base in building maintenance, carpentry, plumbing and equipment maintenance including pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Ability to lift up to 50-75 lbs
- Ability to operate forklifts and overhead cranes
- Able to fabricate metal equipment and functional parts
- Ability to use oxy-acetate torches and welding units including Arc and Mig welders Ability to read and understand micrometers, tape measures, calipers and other measuring instruments
- Able to multi-task and self-organize
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to communicate and coordinate with others
- Able to install, service and rebuild pumps including fluid, vacuum and hydraulic pumps Able to install, service and rebuild gear boxes, sprockets, bearings, gears and other energy transferring equipment.
- Follow written safety procedures
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info