Applying for: Wheel Plant Maintenance Tech**RESUME IS REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION**
a. Pay: Depends on skills (Range: $18.48-$28.48)-opportunity to go even higher for qualified candidate or via training once employed
b. Schedule: 2nd Shift (3:00 PM – 11:00 PM) and 3rd Shift (11:00 PM – 7:00 AM) OT as required
c. Training on 1st Shift (7:00 AM – 3:00 PM) anywhere from 3 weeks to 60 days depending on training needed
• Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment including; conveyor systems, pumps, piping, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, drives (belt, chain, and gear), CNC lathes (spindles, linear ways, gibbed box ways, ball-screws and nuts, couplings), CNC machining centers, and industrial robots.
• Repair and maintain machinery and electrical equipment including; motors, variable frequency drives, soft starts, sensors, PLC's, automation (Fanuc, Mazak, etc.), and combustion burners.
• Use a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to track work, enter time, repairs, request parts, and complete work orders.
• production machines and equipment in accordance with diagrams, specifications and operator’s manuals
• Dismantles devices and machines to gain access to and remove defective parts using hoists, hand tools, power tools, and cranes
• Safely operates floor cranes, lift trucks, man lifts as needed to complete assigned tasks.
• Adheres to Barberton safety programs as part of everyday work.
• High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
• Maintenance trade school training
• Knowledge in the following areas
• Welding (MIG and TIG)
• Machine lubrication
• Disassembly/assembly of precision equipment
• Panel building
• Precision maintenance (fasteners, laser alignment, greasing)
• Experience working with industrial robots
• Experience trouble-shooting and repairing CNC machinery to the board level (no board repairs)
• PC literate with experience using Microsoft Office Suite
• Minimum of five years' experience performing mechanical and electrical maintenance in a manufacturing environment
• Full time; first, second or third shift. Occasional evening and weekend work required.
• Lifting : Moderately Heavy - Lift on an occasional basis a maximum of 75 pounds with frequent or constant lifting of 40 pounds.
• Standing: Constantly (greater than 80% of workday)
• Walking: Constantly (greater than 80% of workday)
• Bending and Twisting: Constantly (greater than 80% of workday)
• Temperature Extremes (percent of time working in non-climate controlled, production environment): Constantly (greater than 80% of workday)
• Noise (percent of time working in noisy, production environment): Constantly (greater than 80% of workday)
This description is a general statement of duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. This description is not intended to be all inclusive and other related duties may be assigned.
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info