Applying for: Blinds Assembly$15/hr
Major Job Responsibilities:
Blind Assembler position that manufactures, assembles, and inspects INNOVIA blinds in our Twinsburg, OH facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform tasks such assembling and building components or parts requiring basic tools and processes.
- Perform standardized or prescribed assignments involving a sequence of related operations.
- Follow standard work methods and explicit instructions.
- Conduct a variety of standardized quality checks.
- Set up of standard equipment.
- To be able to stand at one position for long periods of time.
- Complete work at a steady even pace to promote accuracy and quality of work.
- Complete work that requires manual dexterity.
- Ability to follow line leader’s instruction / directions
Education and/or Experience:
- High school education or GED.
- 3+ years in manufacturing environment.
- Good hand / eye coordination and dexterity.
Good verbal and written communication skills
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info