Applying for: Machine Operator - Stow, OHMain purpose of job:
To perform general machine operating duties.
*CANDIDATES MUST HAVE SHIPPING/RECEIVING EXPERIENCE AND A RESUME*
• Reading and understanding Manufacturing Orders
• Loading wood into machinery
• Running heavy machinery
• Paying close attention to detail, such as measurements, dimensions etc.
• Assemble hardware (D-tops/ferrules) on wood handles
• Keeping workspace clean and orderly
Skills and Specifications:
• Ability to learn new machines quickly
• Being able to read tape measurers and calipers is a plus
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am - 3:00pm
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info