Applying for: Warehouse Lead - Solon8am - 4:30pm
$16.00 per hour
The purpose of this position is to receive goods, organize and manage warehouse, pull and package orders to be shipped to the customer, fabricate product from inventory stock as required by customer.
- Pull orders accurately and prepare them for shipping which includes putting them on a pallet and shrink wrapping them
- Production and fabrication of insulation boards for customer orders Load and unload freight
- Supervise and manage workers to unload containers when necessary
- Basic product fabrication and upkeep of equipment
- Maintain an organized warehouse
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed by management.
- Must have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- FedEx or UPS processing experience
- Basic understanding of Bills of Lading and other shipping paperwork
- Must have a desire to help company be successful
- Must have a sense of urgency when tackling projects
- Provide immediate feedback to supervisor when problems arise
- Independent judgement is required
- Be able to maintain a high level of productivity without supervision Be able to maintain a tidy and neat environment while completing tasks Able to communicate clearly with employees, customers and vendors.
- Must be able to complete standard forms.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least one year warehouse and/or manufacturing experience
- Ability to operate a tow motor
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Above average math skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Must have basic ability to read, write and follow verbal instructions. Ability to lift 50+lbs
- Available to perform duties outside of normal work hours as required
- Regular and punctual attendance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 150 pounds with help. The employee is required to be able to get in and out of and drive a tow motor. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Requires special safety precautions such as working around moving parts, machines or with irritant chemicals. Employees are required to use protective clothing or gear.
May work in an area that is very uncomfortable due to extreme temperature, noise levels or other conditions.
This position requires moderate physical exertion.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full time, non-exempt, hourly position and the hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm with ½ hour for lunch. Occasional overtime may be needed.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Basic and Voluntary life insurance
- Paid personal and vacation days
- Flexible spending account program
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Credit union membership
- 401k/profit sharing
Work boot reimbursement
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info