Applying for: General Labor - Walton Hills
|Shift:||10am to 10pm or 10pm to 10am|
|Rate:||$15-$17 per hour depending on experience (+ .75 shift diff for 3rd) + bonus every 6 months|
|Position Type:||Temp to perm|
This position will perform unskilled tasks on a production line and in the plant in general.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Follows instructions given by production lead person.
- Counts out and sorts materials.
- Follows safety guidelines and regulations.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Take direction and see it through.
- Perform basic math.
- Communicate and work independently as well as in a group setting.
- Accurately read a schedule and measure per customer specifications. Accountable of own PPE
- Pulls and prepares materials for upcoming jobs
- Processes a large amount of paperwork
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Performs other duties and assignments as directed by management
- Training will include other duties on the production floor to help understand all positions and processes.
Step 1 of 5 - Applicant Info